Monday, January 19, 2015

Rought Night

Rough night last night. Not the worst night I have experienced by far, but still a mind rattling one. I have had almost two solid weeks of bliss and it is so hard when these crazy feelings start rushing in and try to take control of your brain. All I could think was that I did not want to feel this way. I know so many people suffer from mental illness, I wish I could help them all.
Yesterday afternoon I could feel a bipolar episode coming on...it is a very rotten feeling. I started feeling down, no energy, nothing sounded fun or enjoyable. All I could do was sit on the couch and feel the misery coming. I used my Daylight which probably helped more than I know. As the night progressed I could feel irritability start welling up inside me. I tried to vent to my husband and felt guilty for what I was putting him through. He offered suggestion after suggestion of what we could do...go for a walk, go for a drive, play a game, he even offered a foot massage. But nothing felt like a good idea...my brain told me it would be better to sit around and feel miserable.
Thanks to a brief massage from my husband, my brain settled down and I was able to relax the rest of the evening. Waking up this morning I felt a bit hyper and am now trying to deal with having energy, but feeling down at the same time...how weird is that? I feel like I have so much I want to do, but I really don't have anything to do. Aggravating!!!!! I'm even getting side tracked while I try to type this...think I better give up for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment