Sunday, February 1, 2015

Thankfulness

When I started this social media "journey" I never thought it would become as important to me as it is. I started this journey only a few short weeks ago and I started it in hopes that my story would reach many people who struggle with the same things I struggle with. I had hopes that people's lives would be touched, they would feel a sense of support, and know that together we can survive our mental illness and stand up for each other in the fight against the stigma.
I cannot even begin to tell you how much support I have received over the last few weeks. I am overwhelmed with the love and encouragemnt that is offered through Twitter, Facebook, and even this blog. I thank anyone and everyone reading this to know how much I appreciate being able to share with you. I am blessed to be able to use my words to pour my heart out to people I do not even know.
I want to encourage everyone out there to use your words and reach out to others. Sharing your story through blogging or another avenue out there can come back and bless you more than you realize. And please know this...If anyone needs support, and I mean ANYONE...PLEASE reach out to me. Let me try to be the support you need...My desire is to pay it forward and help, as so many have helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment